True Company Disclaimer
True Company’s liability for use of this website is regulated by the terms of this disclaimer. Failure to adhere to these terms will constitute an unauthorized use. True Company reserves the right to change, add to or update this document at any time at its sole discretion and without notice.
USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS INCLUDED IN THIS DISCLAIMER. USAGE OF THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE RESTRICTIONS.
True Company reserves the right to suspend and/or deny access to its website in order to conduct maintenance of any type, upgrades, improvements or corrections. Although True Company makes every effort to provide up to date and accurate information. However, the content included on this website may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies. True Company assumes no obligation or responsibility to update or amend this information. True Company reserves the right to discontinue, add or delete information for any product or service described at any time on this website.
All rights, title and interest in this Website and any content contained herein is the exclusive property of True Company.
- This Website is intended for personal, non-commercial use. Users may legally print and download any portion of this website for personal use only.
- Information on the True Company website may not be modified, copied, distributed, transmitted, displayed, performed, reproduced, published, licensed, framed, or used for the creation of derivative works, transferred, or otherwise used in any other way for commercial or public purposes in whole or in part.
- Information, software, products or services gleaned from True Company’s website, except for the purposes expressly provided herein, without prior written approval True Company, is strictly prohibited.
- Unauthorized use of this website or any True Company information systems, including, but not limited to, misuse of passwords or of any other information, is strictly prohibited.
- Using the True Company website in a manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any True Company service or interfere with its accessibility and use by any other party is strictly prohibited.
- Attempts to gain unauthorized access to any the True Company website, computer system or networks connected to True Company services, through hacking, password mining or any other means is strictly prohibited.
- Your use of the website constitutes agreement that you will refrain from any website activity that is contrary to applicable laws or regulations.
- Transmission of any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any unlawful material that could result in charges of criminal offense, or give rise to civil liability or would otherwise violate the law is strictly prohibited.
True Company cooperates fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order that requests or directs the company to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
All merchandise and services made available on True Company’s website, are for personal use only and may not be sold or resold. True Company reserves the right to cancel or reduce order quantity, with or without notice, for products or services that we believe, may result in the violation of this restriction. (see our Terms and Shipping page)
- True Company product logos, trademarks, services and designs displayed on this website are the property of True Company. Using these logos, trademarks, services and designs for any purpose without explicit written consent of True Company is strictly prohibited.
- All website content included in the True Company website is copyright protected. Modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or use of any True Company website content for commercial or public purposes without consent of the company is strictly prohibited.
- It is understood that content of True Company’s website, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, information obtained from third parties, software, and other material is strictly for informational purposes only. True Company accepts no responsibility if it is used as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. It is imperative that users seek advice of doctors or other qualified medical health providers for questions or concerns regarding medical conditions.
True Company advises users to never disregard professional medical advice or delay treatment.
True Company Website Use of Third Party Links
True Company’s website may at times include links to other websites for the convenience of our clients. We accept no responsibility for adverse experiences that result from access, use or interaction with others while on those sites.
- We at True Company have no affiliation, sponsorship, endorsement, approval, investigation, verification or monitoring of any information contained in third party websites and they are included for informational purposes only.
- True Company accepts no responsibility for information obtained on third party websites or for user’s inability to access these sites.
- Use of third party websites accessed by links included on True Company’s website is done at the user’s own risk.
- Linked websites on the True Company site may contain rules and regulations, privacy provisions, confidentiality provisions, transmission of personal data provisions, and other provisions that differ from those posted by True Company and we expressly disclaim any and all liability related to such provisions.
True Company upholds and adheres to the rules of intellectual property of others in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), the text of which may be found on the United States Copyright Office website located at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf.
- Copyright infringement is strictly prohibited and True Company actively seeks reports of suspected infringement incidents.
Reports of suspected copyright infringement of intellectual properties may be made to True Company by contacting us at 800 205-5184. Please include: Identity of the copyrighted work or list of works that you claim has been infringed,
identity of the material or link you claim is infringing, website location of the infringed work, your mailing address, telephone number and email address. Also include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
I hereby state that I have a good-faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., fair use); I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed; your full legal name plus your electronic or manual signature.
True Company pledges to investigate all notices of copyright infringement, it is noted that if the report is misrepresented or untrue, the person reporting may be liable for damages. You may wish to seek an attorney’s advice before reporting a suspected infringement incident.